Saturday, December 4, 2010

Chugga chugg chugg

It's the time of the year.

I could use a midnight bottle. Midnight midnight midnight bottle.

Too sluggish to work. I just want to sit somewhere and throw my hands up in the air. Drown everything deep deep and feel it die inside of me.

I'm not sure what I'm typing anymore. Here, on my blog and on the various word documents - can I just skip everything already.

I hope... for a year end miracle. For once, everything should fall into place nicely. FOR ONCE. I'm sick of figuring out what's supposed to come next. I'm not even gonna start "looking" and "finding" myself... not proactively anyway. It just feels like forcing things through.

I can see what I want myself to have achieved in 3 years from now. And I hope that I'll follow it through. It's just a little too easy to get distracted these days. Like for instance, I'm honestly thinking about donuts now.

Mmmmm. Dough-nuts.

No comments: