Sunday, March 13, 2011

All sorts of people in this world.

It's been a week, exactly, since I-AM officially ended.

And I didn't expect so much to happen in one short week but hell, it did. I-AM, opened up alot of opportunities. It exposed me, emotionally and also professionally.

I managed to catch up with people I was dying to run to only to realise that I'm safest and at my sanest alone but then again, where's the fun in that? Then there were also people I met by chance and people I bumped into and got flustered and babbled for no apparent reason. Then I also met people who just wanted to meet over coffee to asses my abilities - will she be an asset if I groom her or will she learn and leave? Is she loyal enough? Does she have any ideas I could use?

There are people who make me feel so incredibly insecure and angry people who don't see why I have a reason to let myself feel that way and be all fragile and shit. I have people who care. And people who just leave me feeling bare.

So basically, I've never felt more pulled apart; in all sorts of directions, by people. I know that everyone wants something from everyone else. But when they make their wants become so apparent to me, I really don't know if i can grant them all. But since what they all want is me (haha sounds cocky but hell, it's true) - then don't I have the right to choose? Isn't it my decision now, entirely?

I think it's time for me to pray, because I sure as hell cannot make these decisions on my own.

And another thing, what about what I want? What about what I need? I remembered praying for strength but is that what I need? Of course, how can weaknesses ever be of value to me? I prayed for the right path to take but all the signs I see seem to be coaxing me to take the wrong direction!

No comments: