Thursday, March 3, 2011

My official debut.

I realise that marrying someone (even an average joe with average connections) will mean that i'll automatically gain a bigger network without having to do the actual networking myself. I shall look for one on facebook right now.

Reserve first. Hahaha fucking hell i am going bonkers. Anw i'm blogging as a form of documemtation on how I feel after my very first official Opening Night for an event that's completely ours. Just us five.

We pulled off our crazy workshop. We have a working business model and a programme that no one has experienced before. Damn proud of it.

But as usual, it's alot of pain. For me, emotionally, i honestly am a wreck. I cope well with the physical pain and i'm kinda kickass with all the troubleshooting and idea generation so mentally, i'm game to do anything and try everything!

I just don't know why i feel like crap after my debut as an art manager but I still wanna see this same concept happen on an even larger scale and i wanna bring it to children (just not handle them) from all over. It's amazing when they go up to you without anyone telling them to and going, "thank you!" - accompanied by a huge ass smile on their tiny faces.

I think what's painful is to know that they won't be kids for forever. And what if they grow up all wrong? It makes me wonder if i grew up wrong. And it's scary how you secretly care about all of them even though you don't know a single thing about them and you'll prolly never see them again... But you just know that they're all going to be punished in life, one way or another.

Life just sucks. It's a constant competition for happiness. And so far, as much as i'd like to say I'm happy, right now, at this moment... I'm honestly not.

I think I'm already hungry for something even more polished. Bigger, better and most importantly, it has to be even more fulfilling.

Ciao I am so tired it actually hurts but i have to pen down a few thoughts.



For more information about what the team did, visit http://www.ozartfun.com BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: