Tuesday, July 12, 2011

whistles.

I'm not sure what I want. Or what it is that will truly make me feel like.. I'm happy.

I am happy. When I'm at work. Or when i go down for lunch and wonder what we should do - grab a salad, sit by the river, walk around and shop, eat someplace nice, explore...?

I'm so lost honestly. I think I've got it all figured out in my head but i'm so worried all the time! I worry that i'm not doing enough to upgrade myself, yet i'm too beat. I worry that i'm not having enough fun but if i do go all out and have fun... Then something's gotta give, right? I'm gonna be distracted. I might just take my eyes off the prize i'm working towards. And if i don't get there.. All this slogging i've been doing will be all for nothing. And i won't have that.

It's the most challenging year for me, 2011. I'm always so jumpy. Yet i'm also the strongest i've ever been, all my life. But. I kinda need a break. And i want to buy a book. And not an e-book either. I want to flip the pages and feel it in my hands. I haven't read in the longest time.

And i also think that i need to embark on a spiritual journey. And... Get closer to God. And ask Him to help me map the rest of my dreams out. And protect me like He's always been. Insya Allah.

No comments: