Monday, October 4, 2010

The fear of change?

I'm not afraid of change. Not anymore. Change is good. Change allows you to live every moment delectably, like as if you won't be able to have a taste of any part of it, ever again.

Most importantly, change does not give you a chance to take anything or anyone for granted. Change is like, an act of infidelity in one's own right. It shakes things up, throws you off balance and drives you insane. It's picking up the pieces. It's starting anew.

Then again, what's the use of preserving change? What's the use of being in transit most of the time?

I'm not afraid of change.

I'm just afraid of not being able to adapt to stability. I'm afraid of snapping. I'm afraid of cheating myself. I'm afraid of spending my whole life anticipating that the things i have going great will just come crashing down.

That's the difference. It's not the crashing that i fear. It's the phantom cracks on my wall that haunt me every single day. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: