Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Epic love stories.

Maybe it's because it's 1:53am. Maybe it's because I'm just tired and I feel like a bitch. Maybe it's because I'm on the roll. I don't know. I'm just so upset and I feel like banging away on my laptop.

I don't get it.

Your friends are acting like Menelaus did for Helen of Troy (yeah everybody can see their declarations of affection that's on Facebook considering that we now share a common pool of acquaintances and no, I am soo not stalking. The shoutouts and pictures appear on my fucking dashboard to remind me of how insignificant I am/was/will ever be).

What you did to me... It was more like a metaphorical Trojan horse scene. You crept into my life, presenting yourself as a gift. It took me awhile but when I grew very fond of the gift when... IT ATTACKED ME.

How in the world am I supposed to feel?

Right now I just feel bitter. I feel like I don't deserve this. In my head, I swore I thought I'd be shouting from the rooftops and dancing in the rain because you're making me that happy. I was fucking ambushed.

So really, what is there to be optimistic about.

No comments: