Monday, November 1, 2010


Hi.

Tonight, I've posted one too many entries all over the web because I've decided to exploit my many many accounts. It's like a blogging spree. I like it coz it's free!

I am incredibly sick. Physical breakdown. My body can't take it. But my mind, apparently just won't stop and rest (cause it's prolly been resting all the while). And so, I'm sneezing at the rate of 17 times per half hour and my comp screen is a mess. At least I'm no longer feverish? I gave myself till 9 pm to be all set to go & look. I'm up. I have deadlines for my infections too.

I'm trying to study for the music test (which I managed to reschedule for tomorrow) as well as to get my act together for financial management. C L U E L E S S.

I'm trying to think of happy happy thoughts :)

Like maybe end of year celebs with the people i love.
Like maybe actually losing weight.
Like maybe do even more camps, running it like a fun nazi this time round.
Like maybe our event would be so awesome cause everybody loves my yellow brick road.
Like maybe i'll have extra cash to take up yoga.
Like maybe i'm gonna have a big house with a garden for us to sit and talk and sip earl grey.
Like maybe i'm really gonna head to Italy in May next year!!!!

Andand an Italian guy will literally sweep me off my delicate feet (ahem) and swing me around and call me bella and think that i'm the most beautiful person in all of Italy because no one's got them eyes smaller than mine over there.... sighhh.

I can dream. And I can pit olives everyday! And walk through vineyards. And have golden hair cause of the sun!

---

Anyway. The storm is coming. I hope everybody's safe at home, or somewhere sheltered. I hope nobody's caught outside. The wind just slammed my window shut & i can feel my feet starting to freeze. It's like the story of the "Three Little Pigs". The wolf's tryna blow my little brick flat down.

Let's look forward to Tooooosday people. It's gotta be better.

1 comment:

John Savage said...

I approve of drinking earl grey tea in a garden. don't forget the scones, cookies, and chocolate toffees to finish tea time off! :D