Sunday, January 16, 2011

The business lab is my safe haven. I love you business lab.

I always worry about not having a place to go to when I stop thinking. When my mind wanders off on its own uninhibited. What if it reaches a dead end. What if I start to unconsciously stare at a wall in my mind's eye. Now THAT is depressing.

Perhaps that's why people don't want to let go off things... at least not till they find a suitable distraction that fulfills your mind, spirit & body.

Can't believe I'm saying this but it's true. Sometimes... you're just better off disenchanted. It's dangerous to stop feeling anything at all, cause that kinda means you're dead.

I'm just crapping here, as usual. I don't know what else to do on my laptop.

p/s: the title has got nothing to do with the entry... or does it?

No comments: