Friday, January 7, 2011

Can you tell?

Blog entries are funny little things. I can use them to manipulate your thoughts... and I especially use it a whole lot to impress myself upon you. I want you think i'm this tortured, eccentric, crazy person you can relate to. Because I'm not all that different from you... But yet you can't blog the way I do. So you read me instead.

I want to write things that are mundane but somehow strikes a chord. I want to share my deepest fears and most painful desires with a faceless audience.

I'm smart and strange at the same time... I interest you. That's why you're here to read. It's not about the things I happen to do, but it's the things I think about that you seem to have a damning affinity for. Maybe my misfortunes make yours better. Or maybe you just like watching me struggle and suffer.

Heck, if anybody deserves suffering, it's me. Much of my own suffering is self inflicted. Much of anybody's suffering is self inflicted, really. Because there is no way, at any point of time that we are completely helpless. Suffering is something that needs to be done. I suffer to satiate my need to kick up a fuss. It helps that something is going wrong. It's like as if the universe is entrusting you with a problem worthy enough, for you to take care of. Problems are responsibilities and the more of them you happen to have, the more important you are. It's like working in a big company, i guess... That's how I see it. Sure, sometimes we're entrusted with more than we can ever handle. But that just means that you gotta find ways to keep up and adapt. I try blogging my miseries away and i've just realised that... It doesn't always help.

I like looking for solutions. It's like locating a missing puzzle piece. Except that you have to unlock a triwizard tournament type of maze first before you can even begin to search for that puzzle piece.

As for now though... I think I'm losing puzzle pieces along the way. It's getting frustrating. And i'm never going to complete my personal quest until I manage to patch the entire picture together.

Perhaps this is the year i solve the puzzle. Perhaps.

So what do you think of this disjointed, self absorbed entry? Have i intrigued you? Or am I just another blundering fool, hoping to confuzzle you with my poorly formed thoughts and ideas?

Well, it amazes me that I can blog about everything and nothing at the same time.

Goodnight. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: