Friday, April 29, 2011

I find endless of ways to amuse myself. Because I realised that no one will do it for me.

Haha so I got myself fake hair extensions.

It's strange but little things like those make me happy. Like really giggly happy.

I have wonderful friends, I really honestly do.

Yanni, Farah, Zoe, Aiida, Debrah, Brendan, Aaron, Sohail, Haziq, Khai (this one makes a really good friend despite being THE MOST HORRIBLE BF EVER) and of late there's Dinie & Dora too and sometimes I marvel at how vastly different all of them are! And the effect is simply amazing.

I am blessed to have gotten to know all of them. Regardless of how complicated and confused I get sometimes. But they bring so much color and meaning.

And I really feel like having chicken mcnuggets now. The spicy ones. And watch Modern Family and meet some of them later :)

I'm gonna miss Zoe so much when she leaves for Melly. Life becomes weird when I don't get a dose of her every other day, at least. And Aiida's gonna be so busy so I DON'T CARE MONDAY WILL HAPPEN, right after I settle things with Deb and Brendan :)

I love my life and all the pain it comes with, regardless of how much I complain about it.

Right now, just focus on the good things. And ignore my awful weight gain. I G N O R E it.

No comments: