Friday, May 6, 2011

nothing short of amazing.

Been the best week of 2011 so far.

1) crafts at OKA turned out great, on both Sunday and Monday! Kids look happy and we're slowly building up our own database! The guitar wasn't quite a hit, as we thought it would be. The barn house they were making at the other table turned out even more awesome, i suppose.

2) I PERMED MY HAIR.

3) First meeting for the anniversary party we're organising went great. Now to execute it...

4) I realised that... I need to be patient. Things will come and it may not be the best for me but the important thing is to understand what i want and not deny my own desires... As long as you draw the line somewhere. And I cannot help but hope that somewhere along the line...

5) I GOT THE INTERNSHIP AT RF CHANDLER AND I WILL GIVE MY BEST AND MY ALL AND JUST LEARN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE :)

6) I'll be working with Deb the entire hols, on various projects!! And full time at the office too :D

7) I'm so pretty sometimes I cannot believe it myself. And i lost the weight i gained!

Hahahahahhaa ok you may slap me now. Things are going good. Alhamdulillah :)

No comments: