Thursday, April 7, 2011

finder's keepers.

When will I ever learn, really.

As much as i pretend to be free spirited and cool, going with the flow and all... I like a little constant in my life. And when it's gone (regardless of whatever it is, no matter how breifly it appeared & decides to disappear) i just cannot help but miss it ever so horribly.

Until it pops back into my life. And actually shows signs of staying... I'll automatically crave for change. I'm not a creature of comfort. There's something about discomfort & pain that motivates me. I loathe the hysteria that overcomes me ever so often but what can i say... Guess hysteria loves me. Might as well since it's definitely turning out to be a constant.

And I hate hate haaaate murtabak. Omg i hate it so much i think i'm gonna just cry.

It's gonna be a long restless night ahead. Hungry and unhappy too. Did i mention how deeply i miss my bibik :((

No comments: