Monday, May 9, 2011

polly's in my pocket.

Wouldn't it be nice if I could just have everyone in my life exactly where I'd like them to be. I'd have this great gigantic floorplan that looks like a polly pocket house of sorts - except that it's an extremely detailed map of my world.

I'd put my folks on the plane and click them into place, send em off for a honeymoon.

I'd have 2 maids to take care of all the household chores.

I'd meet my bffs at a nail parlour and then we go do something really crazy... Like throw a party just because there's a dress we want to wear and need some place to go to.

I'd get everyone in class together for a major cook out and zoe will be the honorary host, because she's just so darn good at it.

I'd also stick the goverment in the trash so we won't hafta apply for a license to have our major cook out outdoors. Plus, we shall also be able to break all the rules. To my dear gay friends, i'm sure you would love to have one day where sodomy is not condidered illegal. This one's for you.

I'd have my sisters get along and quit biting each other's head off. I'd click them tgt side by side and force them to shut the hell up and go swimming... Or something.

Finally, i'd have you by my side.

The line between ultimate control and ultimate dream has definitely blurred for me.

No comments: