Sunday, October 10, 2010

Helllloo.

Feeling a little chatty this afternoon. Wanna talk talk to myself.

So what's been happening? Alot of things and I don't even know where to begin. But let's not talk about the unpleasant stuff, yeah?

Our little event next year's taking flight - Art in the World of Oz. As unexpected as it seems... my team has decided to do something child-based. Not my first choice but okay, suck thumb. I've been sucking on my thumb quite alot, lately... and I don't think it's a good thing. My thumb's wrinkly and I'm unhappy but oh well. Some things in life won't get better even if you sit down and talk it out and this is one of the many things. Nevertheless, awesome news is that we've secured the venue! It'll be at SAM's chapel. So yay. Can't wait for our yellow brick road to take form. I don't know why but I feel so connected to the journey towards Emerald City.

School has been nothing short of draggy yet amazing and it fills me up with warm fuzzy feelings. I have classmates who can cater to your every whim and fancy. If you want comfort and advice, Zoe's the best. If you want to be trash-talked at, look for Dora! If you want to shop or look at pretty things, it's Jay of course! If you want to be worried about something just to occupy your mind... there's Debrah. If you want comfort food and an eating companion, look for Aiida! And if you wanna do or hear or listen to something totally crazy, it's John Savage. Hahaha it's amazing how all of these wonderful people can end up in the same place.

Love them all.

My love life, on the other hand... is shot. So okay. Back to thumb sucking. It doesn't matter anymore. Because it shouldn't and I'm working on it. I'm working on me. And I know that I'll tell myself not to be so stupid the next time or whatever... only to find that I've gotten stupider but it's okay. Shit keeps coming so we keep on moving, right?

Soooo... last Thursday, I signed up to work at Food for Thought. And I'm starting tomorrow right after school. I think it'll be good for me. To do something totally unrelated, for a nice change of pace. Maybe i'll save up & hit Italy too. HAHAHAHA or alternatively, look for my own internship (preferably in New York where Forever 21 is dirt cheap).

Okay so that is about it. I need to get my marketing stuff done but as i wrap up this entry. I feel like crying and I think I will and I'll get back to work right after oh no the screen is getting blurry already shit shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

appreciate life & what you have is graciously from HIM ! Take 2 steps fwd and don't look back