Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ohana

The older I get, the more convinced I am that I'm not made to take a husband.

I don't want another family to worry about. As families go, I kinda like mine. Low maintenance and even if they are difficult (hahaha every family's bound to have a difficult relative... or five), I find it so easy to just ignore them. So yes - I do not want to have to bother with my husband's family. Festivities will just be a downright pain in the ass.

On the other hand... who wants to be alone all the time? I mean I tried it out already. This has gotta be the loneliest Ramadhan of all time for me. I break fast alone four times a week - and it made me realise that it's probably no different from other months. I spend a lot of time alone. Am I lonely though? Haha doubt so. Though I could use more company. And some noise around me.

Would definitely help if I have a husband to drive my parents to their doctor's appointment.

Would help if we make great business partners. Would help if I find someone who can guide me to jannah. Would help if he has a wonderful family, who doesn't expect too much out of me. Just the basics, you know. Respect, show up when necessary and takes care of whatever accidental offspring we produce. LOL. I'm kidding.

I'm not that bad.

I guess, you'll never know. Until it happens. If it happens.

No comments: